Vegan Chocolate Soy Crisp ‘Crackles’
A fun, chocolatey, crispy snack that's refined sugar free and easy to make.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins + setting time | Cooking time: 2 mins
- 20ml/0/7oz (1 Tbsp) maple syrup
- 15g/0.5oz (1 1/2 Tbsp) coconut oil
- 40g/1.4oz (2/3 cup) soy protein crisps (e.g. Wellness Road)
- 15g/0.5oz (2 Tbsp) cocoa powder
- Melt the coconut oil and maple syrup in a saucepan over low heat.
- Once melted, remove from heat and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake liners then freeze until set (about 1 hour or so).
Macros – Carb: 37g Fat: 17g Prot: 27g Calories: 413
This recipe is part of the 7-day Wellbeing meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!