About the 30 Day Vegan Easy Challenge
If you’ve ever thought about becoming vegan, here’s your chance to try out living a healthy, compassionate life, with 30 days of support to guide you.
- Save the Lives of Animals
- Experience Better Health
- A much Lighter Eco-Footprint
What Does it Mean to be Vegan?
At its heart, veganism is about treating all others the way you’d like to be treated yourself.
Everyone, regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, ability or species wants the freedom to live a full life. Animals may be different from us, but they are no less deserving of our consideration as living beings.
Being vegan doesn’t just provide adequate nutrition, it’s actually better for you!
A fully plant-based diet excludes all animal products including meat, fish, dairy, eggs and honey as well as other more hidden animal ingredients such as gelatin. We encourage you to switch to cruelty free products in all areas of your life, including personal care, beauty, fashion and household products.
What to Expect
The Vegan Easy Team will guide you with daily emails, suggested meals from our delicious 30 day menu and helpful vegan tips.
Check out Our Recipe page – it’s filled with easy meal ideas that will tempt and inspire you.
This website is a comprehensive online guide designed to help you, including:
- A 30 day meal plan by accredited practising dietitian, Dr. Amanda Benham;
- What you need to know about Nutrition;
- Basic guidelines for planning vegan meals;
- Vegan Pantry for ideas on what to stock in your pantry;
- The Eating Out Guide for all Australian States & Territories;
- An Australia-wide Vegan Shopping Guide.
For our international participants or those travelling outside Australia check out:
- www.veganeasy.org/travel – our own Vegan Travel Guide, a list of recommended eateries at select travel destinations
- www.happycow.net – online service listing veg & vegan restaurants and stores from around the world
- www.abillion.com – an app where people share their favourite vegan restaurants and products