Vegan Caesar Salad
This delicious homemade Caesar salad dressing can be used on any of your favourite salads and can even work as a spread on wraps and sandwiches when made with less water. If you'd like to have the Caesar salad as a main meal, simply add crispy tofu cubes. Recipe by Eden.
Serves 2 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp vegan parmesan
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- Water to blend
- fresh iceberg lettuce, chopped
- vegan parmesan to serve
- In a blender, combine dressing ingredients.
- Gradually add small amounts of water as you blend until you reach a thick but pourable consistency. (You can transfer the dressing to a jar and store in the fridge for up to 3 days).
- To prepare the salad, divide the chopped lettuce between two bowls.
- Top with croutons, tofu cubes if you’re using them, and drizzle with the dressing. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
Note: You can also add vegan coconut bacon chips as pictured below.
Photo: @veganbyeden – Vegan Caesar salad with tofu cubes and vegan coconut bacon chips
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I'm Eden. I'm an Australian food blogger from Sydney but now living in the cold Snowy Mountains of Australia. I've been vegan for 6 years and I love creating really delicious but simple recipes. I hope to inspire others with my easy to follow recipes and show them how fun eating vegan and plant-based can be. See all recipes by Eden