Rigatoni with Chunky Kale and Walnut Pesto
Easy to make! Try this flavoursome pesto pasta with a difference. Recipe by Eden.
Serves 2 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 bunch fresh kale (I used about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (or 1 clove Italian garlic)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cooked rigatoni pasta for 2
- Combine pesto ingredients in a blender and blend together until you have a chunky pesto.
- Cook the pasta and stir the pesto through. Divide into bowls and top with crushed walnuts.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I'm Eden. I'm an Australian food blogger from Sydney but now living in the cold Snowy Mountains of Australia. I've been vegan for 6 years and I love creating really delicious but simple recipes. I hope to inspire others with my easy to follow recipes and show them how fun eating vegan and plant-based can be. See all recipes by Eden