Rainbow Quinoa Salad with Tahini Ginger Dressing
Today I have an easy peasy recipe to share with you guys, something I just whipped up with a bit of thisssss and a bit of thatttttt last night. I decided to make a Rainbow Quinoa Salad with Tahini Ginger Dressing because who doesn’t like tahini, and who doesn’t like rainbows? Winner!
- 1 cup Quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 cup Red Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup Corn Kernels, cooked
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 bunch Baby Broccoli, de-stemmed
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tahini
- 3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced Ginger
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- In a small pot, combine quinoa, salt and water. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer and cover. Let cook for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, lightly steam carrot and broccoli – make sure they still remain slightly crunchy.
- Once quinoa is cooked, transfer to a large mixing bowl and add in Red Cabbage, Corn, Red Pepper, Carrot and Broccoli. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together.
- Pour dressing into quinoa a little at a time, and toss with each addition. Do this until all the dressing has been used.
Enjoy your warm, delicious quinoa!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I definitely prefer animals to most human beings, cos I mean, who wouldn't right? See all recipes by Amrita