Rainbow Nourishment Bowl
This bowl looks so pretty, almost too beautiful to eat - but we recommend you do! This rainbow bowl does exactly what the name suggests; it nourishes your body with a bunch of delicious and colourful ingredients.
By Coconut bowls and @choosingchia
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (fresh from a cob if possible)
- 1/2 cup edamame beans
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 radish, sliced
- Handful pea shoot sprouts (or another type of sprouts)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Start by filling the bottom of the Coconut Bowls with spinach.
- Place the corn, edamame, cabbage, carrots, quinoa (cooked), radish, sprouts, and avocado in small piles on top of the bowls.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Dress with some lemon juice if desired (or any dressing you like).
Coconut Bowls are a little piece of tropical paradise that you can bring to your kitchen. See all recipes by Jake