Quick Curry with Green Vegetables
The curry is packed with healthy vegetables and you can really use your favorites here, or use up what has to go.
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 onion
- 1 hand full of green beans
- 1/2 head broccoli
- 1 small zucchini
- 100 gr (3.5 oz.) Brussels sprouts
- 70 gr (2.5 oz.) yellow curry paste alternatively: red or green
- 600 ml (2.5 cups) coconut milk
- 2 tsp vegan fish sauce
- 1 hand full fresh spinach
- Salt to season
- Side dish of your choice e.g. rice, quinoa, millet
- Pomegranate, fresh cilantro, sesame as a topping
- Wash the vegetables and cut them in bite-sized pieces.
- Finely chop the onions and fry them in sesame oil until transparent.
- Add all vegetables but the spinach and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the curry paste and deglaze with coconut milk.
- Let simmer with closed lid for approx. 10-15 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Season with salt.
- Stir in the spinach – spread everything on plates and serve with the side dish of your choice.
- Perfect for a topping is fresh cilantro, sesame and pomegranate seeds.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Freistyle is a food, travel and lifestyle blog, where I share my passion for healthy food and plant based recipes – but also pursuing my other passions like traveling with the family, styling and photography and living a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. See all recipes by Verena