Mex-style Vegan Breakfast Burrito
Scrumptious Mex-style breakfast burrito. Ready in less than 15 minutes.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 7 mins | Cooking time: 7 mins
- 100g/3oz mushrooms (1 1/2 cup, sliced)
- 5ml/0.2oz (1 tsp) olive oil spray
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika powder
- 100g/3oz (1/3 cup) can baked beans
- 60g/2.1oz avocado (abt 1/3 medium-size avo)
- 60g/2.1oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g/1oz baby spinach (abt a handful)
- 1 wholemeal wrap (e.g. Helga’s)
- Squeeze of lemon
- Optional: iodised salt, chilli flakes, fresh herbs
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat, spray the oil then sauté the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes. Mix in the cumin, paprika and any other seasonings of choice.
- Add the baked beans to warm up. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and add the baby spinach so that it wilts making it easier to pack the filling when you roll your burrito. Add a squeeze of lemon.
- Assemble the burrito: Slice the avo and cherry tomatoes. Heat the wholemeal wrap under the grill or in a pan for about a minute. On a plate or cutting board place the wrap then add the avocado, tomatoes and baked beans mix to half of the wrap, then tuck in the edges and tightly roll up your burrito. Enjoy!
Macros – Carb: 51g Fat: 19g Prot: 14g Calories: 431
This recipe is part of the 7-day Endurance meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!