Add some colour to your meals with this crazy blue spirulina! This flavourful pasta is from @rawnice and is seriously delicious!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- Approximately 2 cups Pasta of your choice
- 1/2 cup veggie stock
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 onion caramelized
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp blue spirulina
- Caramelize your onion in some coconut oil. Add in garlic half way through and 1 tsp of coconut sugar.
- Add water to your pan with 1 tsp of blue spirulina to the water before bringing to a boil
- Cook your pasta according to the packet.
- Add pumpkin, coconut milk, lemon juice, tahini, and spices to a pan and cook 5 minutes on low heat.
- Assemble everything together however you like afterwards and snap a pic!
- If your pasta doesn’t take the colour, remove from heat add more spirulina and let it soak for a few minutes and that usually does the trick
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Here to inspire vegans and convert the skeptics! See all recipes by The