Mango and Blackberry Smoothie Bowl
"For a super thick ice cream consistency it's hard to beat the consistency of frozen (cooked) cauliflower and semi firm tofu. Add frozen fruit, protein powder and mylk/yoghurt of choice and it's hard to go wrong!" Recipe by Nicola.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 80g frozen cooked cauliflower (or sub frozen banana)
- 200g semi firm tofu
- 100g frozen vegan yoghurt
- 30g vanilla protein powder (I used Myvegan soy protein isolate)
- 100g frozen blackberries
- 100g frozen mango
- Splash nut milk
- Blitz all ingredients roughly in a high powered blender, then let the mixture sit on the bench top for 3-4 mins to soften slightly.
- Continue to blend with a tamper until super thick and smooth.
- Serve with your favourite berries!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
BreakfastSnacksGluten FreeSugar FreeLow Fat
My name is Nicola. I am a physiotherapist working in the emergency department of a busy Melbourne hospital. I'm also a mum of two young kids, a very enthusiastic Crossfitter and occasional distance runner. See all recipes by Nicola