Japanese Matcha Nicecream
Matcha has many health benefits and is high in EGCG, an antioxidant with strong cancer fighting properties. It can even encourage weight loss by boosting metabolism. This nicecream has two ingredients and is super creamy and is completely guilt free. You will never throw away very ripe bananas again!
- 6 peeled, frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon Japanese Matcha
- Chopped pistachios and rose petals for garnish
- Peel and freeze very ripe (the spotty kind) bananas overnight.
- Chop into 2 centimeter pieces and throw into high speed blender or food processor.
- Blend on high until banana mixture is smooth.
- Add Matcha and blend until all ingredients are combined. You may need to scrape down the sides a couple of times if using a food processor.
- Serve immediately or place in the freezer for an hour to firm up.
- Serve with some chopped pistachios and rose petals for something special.
Serves 4 (or two nicecream lovers)
Notes: Be sure to only buy Japanese Matcha. If sourced from China it could be potentially contaminated with lead.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
DessertSnacksAsianGluten FreeSugar Free
After my own experience with the benefits of a changed diet, I have become a plant-based nutrition advocate. I’ve used a low fat, whole food plant-based diet to recover from autoimmune conditions and I’m passionate about helping others access the benefits of plant-based eating through sustainable lifestyle change. See all recipes by Rebecca