Green Garden Smoothie Bowl
This pineapple-based green smoothie bowl makes a nourishing and satisfying breakfast with a tropical touch.
Photo and recipe thanks to @coconutbowls and @laurafruitfairy
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk
- 200g / 7oz coconut water
- 100g / 3.5oz fresh or frozen kale
- 2 frozen bananas
- 100g / 3.5oz frozen spinach
- 250g / 8.8oz pineapple
- 1 Tbsp wheatgrass powder
- Nuts of your choice
(makes 2 bowls)
- Put all smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on medium-high speed for 60 seconds or until the smoothie is completely smooth and no thick pieces are visible anymore.
- Transfer to your Coconut Bowls and add your toppings.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Coconut Bowls are a little piece of tropical paradise that you can bring to your kitchen. See all recipes by Jake