A Christmas classic, without the cruelty.
- 3 1/2 cups almond milk (the refrigerated variety)
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 6 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 a cinnamon stick
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- Seeds of 1/4 of a vanilla pod
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp bourbon
- In a high powered blender such as a Vitamix, combine all the above ingredients. Blend on high until your Vegan Eggnog is perfectly smooth and creamy.
- Strain through a fine meshed sieve if you fancy an extra smooth and silky beverage.
- Keep chilled, in an airtight bottle for up to 1 week.
I definitely prefer animals to most human beings, cos I mean, who wouldn't right? See all recipes by Amrita