Chocolate Crackles with Goji Berries
A fun treat with the added benefits of antioxidants from the goji berries.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins + setting time | Cooking time: 2 mins
- 20ml/0.7oz (1 Tbsp + 1/2 tsp) maple syrup
- 20g/0.7oz vegan dark chocolate
- 35g/1.2oz (1 cup) puffed rice cereal (e.g. Rice Bubbles or Rice Pops)
- 5g/0.3oz (1 Tbsp) cocoa powder
- 30g/1oz (1/4 cup) goji berries
- Melt the dark chocolate and maple syrup in a bain marie.
- Once melted, remove from heat and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake liners then freeze until set (about 1 hour).
Macros – Carb: 74g Fat: 10g Prot: 10g Calories: 426
This recipe is part of the 7-day Endurance meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!