Choc Protein Chia Pudding with Mixed Berries
Better than chocolate mousse, this choc chia pudding is a healthy, wholesome treat. Great as a pre or post-workout snack.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins + setting time | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 150g/5.3oz (1 1/4 cup) frozen mixed berries
- 125ml/4.2oz (1/2 cup) unsweetened soy milk
- 30g/1oz (2 1/2 Tbsp) chia seeds
- 30g/1oz (1/3 cup) chocolate soy protein powder (e.g. Bulk Nutrients Natural Soy Protein Isolate) or sub any plant protein powder* of choice
- Place all ingredients, except mixed berries, in a small bowl and mix thoroughly with a spoon or whisk.
- Stir in the mixed berries then place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set.
Note: *Soy protein powder is recommended because soy proteins contain all 9 essential amino acids, and typically have a higher leucine content (an amino acid vital in muscle-building). If you have a soy allergy, choose a protein made up of a rice and pea blend.
Macros – Carb: 23g Fat: 15g Prot: 34g Calories: 363
This recipe is part of the 7-day Endurance meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!