As far as we're concerned, it's always ice cream weather! ?
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 4 hours
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 6 drops pure lemon essential oil
- OPTIONAL- Plant-based food colouring powders (we used @just_blends butterfly pea flower powder for blue, dragon fruit powder for pink, and coconut activated charcoal for grey)
- Drain cashews, then rinse well
- Add all ingredients except the plant-based food colouring powders, then blend on high until very smooth
- Transfer the pop mixture into 3 separate bowls (1/3 mix in each bowl)
- Add a different coloured powder to each bowl, and stir through until you reach your desired colour/saturation (you could also use sprirulina, turmeric, blue matcha, or freeze-dried berry powders)
- Pour each mixture into your pop moulds (we added some berries to ours, for an extra colour pop), then freeze overnight
NOTE; to store: remove all your pops from the moulds and store in an air-tight container. Allow 5-10 mins to defrost before eating
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Sisters Kath and Jade, both passionate about food, hope you enjoy their recipes. See all recipes by Kath and Jade