Blueberry and Pear Chia Pudding
A perfect snack after a workout, packed with protein, fibre, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, minerals including calcium and iron, and antioxidants which help reduce muscle soreness.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins + setting time | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 100g/3.5oz ripe pear (3/4 cup, diced)
- 50g/1.8oz (1/3 cup) frozen blueberries
- 125ml/4.2oz (1/2 cup) unsweetened soy milk
- 30g/1oz (2 1/2 Tbsp) chia seeds
- 30g/1oz (1/3 cup) soy protein powder (e.g. Bulk Nutrients Natural Soy Protein Isolate) or sub any plant protein powder of choice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Optional topping: goji berries
- Place all ingredients, except pear, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place in a serving bowl and stir in the diced pear, then place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!