Autumn Rolls with Beetroot Tahini Dip
The filling in these rolls is seasonally adjusted and with squash, sweet potato, figs and the black rice noodles, the rolls are not only delicious, but also an absolute feast for the eyes.
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 small hokkaido pumpkin
- 200 gr(7 oz.) firm tofu e.g. sesame almond, smoked
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut flour
- Pinch of turmeric
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 pepper
- 1 pack of rice noodles
- 1 hand full fresh spinach
- 1 small fresh beetroot
- 1-2 carrots
- 5-6 figs
- 1-2 packs of rice paper
- Fresh herbs like thai basil, basil, mint
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked in water for approx. 1-2 hours)
- 1 beetroot precooked
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 5 Tbsp plant-based cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of peppeer
- 1/2 tsp cilantro
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Oven veggies: Cut sweet potato, pumpkin and tofu in slices. Mix with the other ingredients.
- Place them on a baking pan and bake for 20-30 minutes at 200°C (392°F) until everything turns golden brown. Place them aside.
- Dip: Add all ingredients into a food processor and mix them into a creamy dip. If you have a good mixer, you don’t necessarily need to soak the cashews in water.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with the autumn rolls.
- Rolls: Cook the noodles (you can also use glass noodles) according to the packet instructions and let them cool off.
- Cut the vegetables in strips and the figs in slices. Allocate the cooled oven veggies and the tofu.
- Soak the rice paper in water according to the packet instructions and roll them up with the preferred filling.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
LunchDinnerAsianGluten FreeLow Fat
Freistyle is a food, travel and lifestyle blog, where I share my passion for healthy food and plant based recipes – but also pursuing my other passions like traveling with the family, styling and photography and living a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. See all recipes by Verena