White Bean and Artichoke Sandwich
This delicious vegan sandwich is perfect if you're looking for healthy lunch ideas for work or simple picnic food. It's quick to make and protein-packed!
Recipe by Vancouver with Love.
- 1 stick celery, diced finely
- 1 can white beans, drained
- 4 artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse until the mixture is well combined but not totally smooth – a little bit of texture is fine. Spread between slices of bread, with salad leaves, tomato, cabbage and grated carrot for extra flavour and crunch.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Food for me is a passion. I find it strange when people comment on the restrictions of a plant-based diet, because to me there is huge variety in it. In fact, I’m probably more adventurous with food now than I was before I turned vegan. I love colour and vitality in my recipes as well as simplicity and elegance. See all recipes by Elizabeth