Vegan Vanilla Protein Pancakes with Fruit
Fluffy vanilla protein pancakes with strawberries and banana for a fresh fruity flavour.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 25 mins
- 100g/3.5oz (1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp) wholemeal plain flour
- 20g/0.7oz (3 Tbsp) vanilla soy protein powder
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 10g/0.35oz (3 tsp) chia seeds
- 75g/2.6oz strawberries (1/2 cup, sliced)
- 50g/1.8oz banana (half, sliced)
- 120ml/4.1oz (1/2 cup) unsweetened almond milk
- 60ml/2oz (1/4 cup) water, or more if needed
- 5ml/0.17oz (1 tsp) olive oil spray for cooking
- Optional: pinch of iodised salt
- In a large bowl combine the flour with the protein, baking powder, chia seeds and salt if using. Mix together lightly until all incorporated.
- Add the almond milk and water. Mix to form a batter but careful not to over-mix. If the batter is too thick you can add a little extra water.
- Spray the oil in a shallow pan on a medium heat. Allow oil to heat up and pour the batter in 1/3 cup at a time.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on both sides, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Assemble pancakes on a plate and top with the sliced banana and strawberries.
Macros – Carb: 77g Fat: 12g Prot: 33g Calories: 547
This recipe is part of the 7-day Wellbeing meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!