Vegan Pumpkin Loaf
This Vegan Pumpkin Loaf by 365CleanEats is the ideal breakfast or mid arvo snack!
- 100g Plain Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Tapioca Starch
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 Flax Egg (mix 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed meal + 2.5 Tbsp. water and set aside)
- 70g-80g Coconut Sugar
- 4 Tbsp. melted Coconut Oil
- 150g steamed and mashed Japanese Pumpkin or Pumpkin Purée
- 1/3 cup Sunflower Seeds & chopped Walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- In the same bowl, add the shifted dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Don’t overmix. Fold in sunflower seeds and walnuts.
- Pour the butter into the prepared pan and smooth down evenly. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds over the top.
- Bake it for 30 minutes and cover it with an aluminium foil and continue to bake for 10 more minutes.
- Leave to cool before turning out and slicing.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!