Vegan Double Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Indulgent and healthy at the same time. This double choc banana smoothie is made with only four ingredients, tastes delicious, contains 25 grams of protein and makes great pre or post workout treat.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 150g/5.3oz frozen banana slices
- 20g/0.7oz chocolate protein soy powder, can be subbed for other plant protein
- 15g/0.5oz (2 Tbsp) cocoa powder
- 250ml/8.5oz (1 cup) unsweetened almond milk, can be subbed for other plant milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Macros – Carb: 39g Fat: 6g Prot: 25g Calories: 318
This recipe is part of the 7-day Wellbeing meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!