Guest Blogger Michelle HC – run2food
A bit about me – I am an Australian food blogger, recipe developer with passion for health & fitness. See all recipes by Michelle
Biang Biang Noodles is a thick, hand-pulled noodle dish originating from Northern China. The word “Biang” is actually an onomatopoeia describing the sound when the noodles are smashing against the board.
Serves 2 | Prep time: 7 mins | Cooking time: 7 mins
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in the oil to prevent the noodles from sticking together later.
2. Cook the noodles with the bok choy for 2 minutes. Drain and divide between two bowls.
3. Drizzle the condiments on top of each bowl.
4. In another small pot, heat up the chilli oil until it bubbles (be careful not to burn it)
5. Pour the desired amount of chilli oil over the top of each bowl and quickly mix everything together. Serve warm!
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!