Vanilla Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich
- 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of turbinado sugar
- 1/2 tsp of aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup and 2 tbs of vegan butter
- 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 2 pints of your favorite vegan ice cream ( we used So Delicious coconut vanilla bean)
- Combine all dry ingredients excluding chocolate chips into a medium sized bowl and stir well.
- Combine all wet ingredients into a medium sized bowl and stir well.
- Combine wet to dry ingredients and stir. Once dough begins to form add 1 cup of chocolate chip and knead (dough will be slightly sticky).
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grab dough and form into a ball. Place onto a baking sheet and press down.
- Repeat process until finished and place in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once time is up remove cookies from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips by double boiling. Slice ice cream pints into how many slices you will need.
- Place ice cream slices in between cookies. Dip sandwiches into melted chocolate and place on parchment paper. Store in freezer and serve when ready 🌼
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
We were first introduced to Veganism almost two years ago when one of us saw the trailer to Forks Over Knifes (not even the whole thing). See all recipes by Christina and Raymond