Tropical Smoothie Bowl
A refreshing way to start the day with tropical fruits blended into a creamy smoothie bowl, topped with coconut flakes.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 100g/3.5oz banana (1 medium banana)
- 100g/3.5oz frozen mango (abt 3/4 cup)
- 100g/3.5oz frozen pineapple (abt 3/4 cup)
- 15g/0.5oz (1 1/2 Tbsp) hemp seeds
- 30g/1oz (1 scoop) soy protein powder (can sub with any plant protein powder. Soy recommended.)
- 100ml/3.4oz (1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp) unsweetened coconut milk
- Topping: 15g/0.5oz coconut flakes
- Place all ingredients (except coconut flakes) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl. Sprinkle with the coconut flakes and enjoy!
Macros – Carb: 50g Fat: 36g Prot: 34g Calories: 660
This recipe is part of the 7-day Strength meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!