Super Easy Raw Ball Bunny
Raw Ball Bunny!! Easy to make. From Zoe's food journal.
Serves 8-10 balls | Prep time: 15 mins + chilling time | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1 1/2 cup shredded coconut (make sure you have a little left to sprinkle on top at the end)
- 1 1/2 cup macadamias
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (or to taste, you can use agave, rice syrup or coconut syrup instead)
1. Clean your food processor. This is often the most important step.
2. Process in food processor until sticky and the same consistency for raw balls.
3. Roll into balls and put in fridge until they firm up a bit (mine took about half an hour).
4. Warm them in hands a little, mould into bunnies, then sprinkle some more coconut over the top.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!