Strawberries and Cream Oats
"For the fluffiest pillowy oats ever you have to try mixing 1/2 rice flakes and 1/2 rolled oats. The creaminess is unmatched!" ~ Nicola
Serves 1 | Prep time: 2 mins | Cooking time: 5 mins
- 40g rice flakes
- 30g rolled oats
- 20g vanilla soy protein powder
- 100g frozen strawberries
- 10g chia seeds
- vegan yoghurt, dollop
- Microwave the frozen strawberries until soft, then stir through the chia seeds and set aside to thicken
- Combine the rice flakes and rolled oats with plenty of water and microwave for 3 minutes until creamy.
- Once cooked stir through vanilla soy protein.
- Top with the strawberry chia jam and a dollop of vegan yoghurt.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
My name is Nicola. I am a physiotherapist working in the emergency department of a busy Melbourne hospital. I'm also a mum of two young kids, a very enthusiastic Crossfitter and occasional distance runner. See all recipes by Nicola