Simple Tofu Scramble
Simple Tofu Scramble - Vegan, Gluten Free, Protein Packed and simple to make.
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 Green Onions/Spring Onions, chopped
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped Roasted Piquillo Peppers (from a jar)
- 16 oz Firm Tofu crumbled
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp Organic Ketchup
- 1 1/2 tsp The Vegg (or a sprinkling of Black Salt)
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro
- In a large pan, heat vegetable oil. Saute spring onions for a few minutes, and then add minced garlic and corn kernels into the pan. Saute till warmed through and then add in chopped Piquillo peppers. Cook for a minute or two.
- Add crumbled tofu to the pan and toss to combine. Add turmeric, ketchup, The Vegg/Black Salt and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir all ingredients well to evenly distribute turmeric.
- Once hot and cooked through, add baby spinach to the pan and cook till just wilted. Turn heat off and stir in chopped cilantro.
- Served with a side of Potatoes and Avocado, or just one its own!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
I definitely prefer animals to most human beings, cos I mean, who wouldn't right? See all recipes by Amrita