Rum & Raisin Truffles
These are great for the festive season or you can enjoy them all year round. They can also be given as a beautiful home-made gift ❤
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp rum
- 150g/5.3oz dark chocolate (70% or above)
- 50g/1.7oz white ‘chocolate’
- 1 cup vegan cream
- Put the raisins and brandy into a bowl and set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the two different chocolates together (I do this in the microwave) and then leave to cool for a minute or two.
- Pour the cream and rum/raisin mix into the melted chocolate and stir well. Place in the fridge to firm for at least an hour.
- Roll spoonfuls of the mixture into balls, then roll in your favourite coating.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat!