Romaine Lettuce "Tacos” (gluten free)
- 1-2 heads romaine lettuce
- 2 orange bell peppers
- 3 stalks of celery
- 2 cups of kale
- 3 green onions
- 1 container grape tomatoes
- 5 radishes
- 1 orange
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- the juice of 1 lime
- Dice or chop the peppers, celery, kale, green onions, radishes, orange, avocado and zucchini and put them in a bowl.
- Cut the grape tomatoes in halves, add the juice of 1 lime (or more if you want) and cilantro and mix well.
- Sprinkle the hemp seeds on top.
- Wash and separate the romaine lettuce into “tacos”
- Use a spoon to scoop the salsa into the tacos and enjoy;)
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Hi there! In 2011 I became an ethical vegan after years of leading an unhealthy lifestyle. As scary as it seemed then, I can now say that it was the best decision I ever made! See all recipes by Kim-Julie