Guest Blogger Michelle HC
A bit about me – I am an Australian food blogger, recipe developer with passion for health & fitness. See all recipes by Michelle
This slice requires just 8 ingredients and is sweet, creamy, buttery and so delicious as a meltable treat on oatmeal.
Base & Crumble topping:
1. Line a container with non-stock paper (mine was 8 x 15cm).
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base/crumble until a cookie dough consistency. Spread 3/4 of the dough evenly to form the base, reserve the other 1/4 to crumble as the topping.
3. Make the caramel by blending all the ingredients in a food Rockies sir or high speed blender until smooth. Transfer as an even layer over the base. Freeze for 2 hours or until set.
4. Make the chocolate topping by melting the chocolate and stirring the protein powder and nut butter in until dissolved and smooth. Pour this over the caramel evenly.
5. Sprinkle the reserved base cookie dough as a crumble over the chocolate before it sets.
6. Return to the freezer for at least another 30 minutes before slicing.