RAW CHOCOLATE BROWNIE BASE:
- 3/4 cup raw Oat Flour
- 3/4 cup Almond Meal
- 3 tablespoons Raw Cacao
- Seeds of 1 Vanilla Bean Pod
- 12 Medjool Dates, seeds removed
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped finely
- 3/4 cup Raw Cashews, soaked overnight and drained
- 6 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- Seeds of 1/2 a Vanilla Pod
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 6 Tablespoons Coconut Oil (liquid)
- 1/2 recipe Chocolate Coating, for drizzlin’
**Make Chocolate Brownie:
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except water and pecans. Process until fine crumbs form. Gradually add water, tablespoon at a time, until a moist dough forms.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and incorporate pecans into the dough. Pat into the base of an 9x5inch, cling wrap lined loaf tin.
- Place in freezer whilst making cheesecake topping.
**Make Cheesecake Topping:
- In a high power blender, combine cashews, agave nectar, raspberries, vanilla and lemon juice. Blend on high till smooth.
- Once smooth, add coconut oil in and blend on high again till coconut oil is thoroughly combined with the mixture.
- Spread mixture over brownie base and return the loaf tin to the freezer. Let freeze for 6-8 hours, or until solid.
- Once ready, pull brownie out of the tin and drizzle with chocolate coating. Cut into squares and enjoy!
NOTES:- Keep your brownies frozen. Remove from the freezer 10 mins prior to consuming. (I actually like them right out of the freezer, but I’m weird!)