Raw Blueberry and Cardamom Cheesecake
This raw cake is super creamy and the flavor of the filling is so fresh and so delicious!
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- pinch of salt
- 7 fresh dates, pitted
- 240 g (2 cups) cashews (soaked overnight in cold water or in hot water for 30 min)
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 5 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch of salt
- Add walnuts, cinnamon, cardamom and salt into food processor and pulse until crumble. Add dates. Blend until you get a sticky dough.
- Line a cake tin with baking paper and press the dough to the cake tin. Place it in the freezer while making the filling.
- Drain soaked cashews and add them to a blender. Add all other ingredients and blend for a few minutes, until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust the flavor if needed.
- Pour the filling on top of the crust. Into freezer for 5-6 hours until the filling has set.
- Let the cake sit on the table for about 20 min before serving.
- Store in fridge for couple days or up to a month in the freezer.
My name is Anniina Kotiranta, I came up with Anniina’skitchen because I wanted to show everything what vegan food can be and share my tips & recipes with you! See all recipes by Anniina