Raspberry & White Chocolate Muffins
Quick and easy muffin mix, creates a light fluffy muffin with chucks of delicious. Perfect for satisfying that sugar urge.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup soy milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup melted vegan margarine
- 1 heaped tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan white choc chips (or chopped up vegan chocolate)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (or berry mix)
- Preheat oven to 200C/392F and lightly grease two muffin pans.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add the soy milk, vegan margarine, cornflour and vanilla extract and stir until well combined, try not to over mix. Fold in the berries and choc chips.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pans, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until muffins are golden brown.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!