Raspberry & White Chocolate Muffins
Quick and easy muffin mix, creates a light fluffy muffin with chunks of delicious white chocolate and raspberry. Perfect for satisfying that sweet-tooth urge.
Serves 12 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 25 mins
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup soy milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup melted vegan margarine
- 1 heaped tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegan white choc chips (or chopped up vegan chocolate)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F and lightly grease two muffin pans.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Add the soy milk, vegan margarine, cornflour and vanilla extract and stir until well combined, try not to over mix. Fold in the berries and choc chips.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin pans, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until muffins are golden brown.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Was wondering on average how many calories or kilojoules per muffin?
Hi, one muffin is around 230 calories.
Fantastic recipe! Made it several times now and it’s delicious! Also impresses the omni family members.
How many muffins does the recipe make?
Hi Holly, the recipe makes 12 muffins ?
Amazing muffins, my kids loved it!! Perfect for my son’s preschool as they have no egg policy there. I changed the sugar to stevia because of my son’s fructose malabsorption
oh my gosh. best muffins ever!!!!!!! i’m obsessed! SO fluffy and delicious, and easy to make!
These are so yummy! Had to stop myself eating the batter! I only used 1/4 cup of sugar so they weren’t as sweet and wow they came out really well. YUM
SO easy, SO delish & my new ‘go to’ when I’m entertaining or need to take a sweet plate anywhere. I use baking paper in lieu of muffin cups & they look (& taste) like cafe muffins. Also subbed 3/4 of the sugar with Natvia for lower GI & sugar load. Mmmmm mmmmm!