Raspberry Pear Overnight Chia Oats
An easy, no-cook breakfast. Simply spend 5 minutes the night before to prep, leave in the fridge and enjoy in the morning for an energy boosting breakfast.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins + overnight | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 50g/1.8oz (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 30g/1oz (1 scoop) vanilla* soy protein isolate powder
- 20g/0.7oz (5 tsp) chia seeds
- 250ml/8.5oz (1 cup) unsweetened almond milk (can be subbed for soy milk or other plant milk)
- 50g/1.8oz ripe pear (1/4 cup, diced)
- 100g/3.5oz (1 cup) frozen raspberries (or can sub other fruit. Use banana to add a sweeter flavour)
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Keep in refrigerator overnight and enjoy the next morning.
Note: If using plain soy protein powder add about 1/4 tsp vanilla extract.
Macros – Carb: 46g Fat: 17g Prot: 34g Calories: 479
This recipe is part of the 7-day Wellbeing meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!