Protein Chocolate Soy Crackles with Goji Berries
A chocolatey, crispy treat packed with protein as well as Vitamins C, A, and antioxidants from the goji berries.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins + setting time | Cooking time: 2 mins
- 30ml/1oz (2 Tbsp) maple syrup
- 20g/0.7oz (2 Tbsp) coconut oil
- 60g/2.1oz (1 cup) soy protein crisps (e.g. Wellness Road)
- 15g/0.5oz (2 Tbsp) cocoa powder
- 30g/1oz (1/4 cup) goji berries
- Melt the coconut oil and maple syrup in a saucepan over low heat.
- Once melted, remove from heat and mix in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake liners then freeze until set (about 1 hour).
Macros – Carb: 73g Fat: 22g Prot: 42g Calories: 658
This recipe is part of the 7-day Strength meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!