Protein Banana Berry Peanut-butter Smoothie
This nourishing 5-ingredient smoothie packs a protein punch. Great as a post-workout snack to help aid muscle repair.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 150g/5.3oz banana (1 large banana)
- 150g/5.3oz (1 cup) frozen blueberries
- 30g/1oz (1/3 cup) soy protein powder* (e.g. Bulk Nutrients Natural Soy Protein Isolate), or sub any plant protein powder of choice
- 10g/0.4oz (2 tsp) peanut butter
- 125ml/4.2oz (1/2 cup) unsweetened soy milk (e.g. Vitasoy)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Note: *Soy protein powder is recommended. This is because soy proteins contain all 9 essential amino acids, and typically have a higher leucine content (an amino acid vital in muscle-building). If you have a soy allergy, choose a protein made up of a rice and pea blend.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!