Peanut Butter Pancakes
Connor's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1ffTDoG
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- Pinch of baking soda
- Cinnamon (as much as you like)
- 2/4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- Peanut butter and maple syrup for topping
1. Combine 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour with a pinch of baking soda, lots of cinnamon, 2-4 table spoons of brown sugar and 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
2. Gently stir 1/4 cup (may need a bit more) of non-dairy milk into the mixture until smooth and creamy but not too thin!
3. Heat up a pan with 1 tbsp of coconut oil and pour the mixture into small pancake shapes or one huge pancake if you like! Cook until lightly browned on both sides.
4. Finally add melted peanut butter and maple syrup.
NOTE: This recipe makes about 3 small pancakes. Double or triple the recipe to make a more satisfying breakfast.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!