Overnight Mixed Berry Oats
Versatile, easy to make overnight oats with just five ingredients. A satisfying breakfast, loaded with protein and bursting with berry flavours.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 5 mins + overnight | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 50g/1.8g (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 30g/1oz (1 scoop) vanilla* soy protein powder (can be subbed for any plant protein powder, soy protein recommended)
- 250ml/8.5oz (1 cup) unsweetened almond milk (can be subbed for soy milk or other plant milk)
- 30g/1oz (2 1/2 Tbsp) chia seeds
- 150g/5.3oz (1 cup) mixed frozen berries (can sub for other fruit. Use ripe pear or banana for sweetness)
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Keep in refrigerator overnight and enjoy the next morning.
Note: *If using plain soy protein powder add about 1/4 tsp vanilla extract to the mix.
Macros – Carb: 43g Fat: 21g Prot: 36g Calories: 505
This recipe is part of the 7-day Strength meal plan
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!