Guest Blogger Michelle HC – run2food
A bit about me – I am an Australian food blogger, recipe developer with passion for health & fitness. See all recipes by Michelle
These cups are rich, fudgy and it's so hard to stop at just one.
PEANUT FUDGE BASE:
BERRY PITAYA FUDGE TOP:
1. In a bowl, stir together all the ingredients for the base until thick and smooth. (You can do this in a food processor or blender too if you want).
2. Divide the base amongst 4 muffin holes. I used a silicone muffin tray, so if you don’t have one, please ensure you use a muffin liner so the fudge doesn’t stick.
3. Freeze the base layer for 30 mins.
4. Blend together all the ingredients for the berry pitaya topping until smooth. Divide this evenly only the peanut fudge base.
5. Return to the freezer for at least 2 hours to set.
6. Melt some chocolate and drizzle it over the top – but this is optional!
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!