No Banana Berry Smoothie Bowl
This protein-packed, banana-free berry smoothie bowl is great for breakfast or as a post-workout snack. Recipe by Vancouver with Love.
- 1 1/4 cups frozen mixed berries (I like to use a mix of raspberries, strawberries & blackberries)
- 1/2 heaped cup frozen riced cauliflower (I buy this from Costco)
- 1 large kale leaf
- 2 medjool dates (or 3 regular dates)
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 scoop your favourite vegan protein powder
- Add all ingredients to a blender with 1 cup water.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds and pour into a bowl.
- Top with berries, shredded coconut and cacao nibs. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
BreakfastSnacksGluten FreeSugar Free
Food for me is a passion. I find it strange when people comment on the restrictions of a plant-based diet, because to me there is huge variety in it. In fact, I’m probably more adventurous with food now than I was before I turned vegan. I love colour and vitality in my recipes as well as simplicity and elegance. See all recipes by Elizabeth