No-Bake Vegan Cheesecake
If you haven't made a no-bake cheesecake before, this is the one you should start with! It's simple to make and delicious. You just need a blender and food processor, and let them do most of the work!
Serves 8 | Prep time: 20 mins | Cooking time: 0 mins
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 cups cashews
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup date syrup
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In the food processor, process the walnuts into small pieces with salt then slowly add the dates and mix well.
- ‘Flour’ the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with the coconut. Press the crust evenly onto the bottom of the pan.
- Soak the cashews in boiled water for about 8 minutes.
- Blend the cashews, lemon juice, the date and maple syrups, coconut oil and vanilla in the blender.
- Blend into a smooth cream. (Add a little water if needed)
- Pour the mixture into the springform pan and place in the freezer until firm. (Can leave overnight)
- To serve, decorate with fruits or as your heart desires, and place in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving.
Recipe inspired by raw cheesecake recipe in ‘Ani’s Raw Food Kitchen’ cookbook
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
DessertHolidayGluten FreeSugar Free