Connor's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1ffTDoG
- 2 small butter potatoes
- 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- Pinch of garlic and onion powder
- Black pepper
- Almond milk or water
- Pinch of salt
- Tortilla chips
- Black beans
1. Bake and mash up 2 small butter potatoes or any creamy type of potato.
2. Place the baked potatoes into a blender with 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast, a pinch of garlic and onion powder, black pepper to taste, enough almond milk (for more creamy texture) or water and blend until a smooth “cheese” consistency is achieved.
3. Add salt to taste and pour over tortilla chips, black beans, salsa, guacamole and serve!
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!