Mexican Mince Tacos
These Mexican tacos are made with a non-soy, high-protein, natural plant-based mince, with delicious flavours and textures.
- 100g plant-based mince (I used – packet of @flexiblefoodsau Mexican mince)
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 x small carrot, diced
- 1 x small zucchini, diced
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Spices: 1 tablespoon cumin, 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt
- *Optional: chilli powder
Other taco ingredients:
- Soft tacos
- Cabbage slaw
- In a pan on medium heat, cook the carrot and zucchini in oil for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add in the mince, water and extra spices and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until all the Starr has been absorbed and the mince is tender.
- Assemble the tacos by piling on the mince and toppings.
(2 to 3 servings)
A bit about me – I am an Australian food blogger, recipe developer with passion for health & fitness. See all recipes by Michelle