This salad is so satisfying and delicious, plus, it only takes 5 minutes to make!
- 3 cups of cooked cannellini beans
- 3 cups of baby arugula (packed)
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup soaked walnuts (optional)
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 Tbsp zaatar mix (thyme + sesame seeds +sumac; you can get it from any middle eastern store or just skip it)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp liquid aminos (or tamari or shoyu)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Drain the beans. Set aside.
- Dice the tomato, slice the avocado and add all the salad ingredients to a medium bowl.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small cup or bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients.
- Mix until everything is coated with the dressing.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Add extra avocados, zaatar or walnuts to your liking.Serve.
Nathalie is a vegan chef and holistic health coach with a master's degree in clinical psychology. She is on a worldwide mission to empower women to love themselves unconditionally, through healing their relationship with food and other healthy rituals. See all recipes by Nathalie