Mediterranean Salad ★★★★★1 review
This salad is so satisfying and delicious, plus, it only takes 5 minutes to make!
- 3 cups of cooked cannellini beans
- 3 cups of baby arugula (packed)
- 2 tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup soaked walnuts (optional)
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 Tbsp zaatar mix (thyme + sesame seeds +sumac; you can get it from any middle eastern store or just skip it)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp liquid aminos (or tamari or shoyu)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Drain the beans. Set aside.
- Dice the tomato, slice the avocado and add all the salad ingredients to a medium bowl.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small cup or bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients.
- Mix until everything is coated with the dressing.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Add extra avocados, zaatar or walnuts to your liking.Serve.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Nathalie is a vegan chef and holistic health coach with a master's degree in clinical psychology. She is on a worldwide mission to empower women to love themselves unconditionally, through healing their relationship with food and other healthy rituals. See all recipes by Nathalie
Can you please make your recipes so we can print them? Thanks
Hi Chandell, We suggest copy and paste the text into a word document and then printing from there :) All the best