Meat Lovers Pizza
Meat lovers will love this meatless pizza! Wraps are a great alternative to traditional pizza bases and are just as tasty.
- 1 wholemeal wrap for pizza base
- 3 tsp tomato paste
- 1/4 each red and green capsicum/bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 soy sausage, sliced
- 1 rasher soy bacon, sliced (optional)
- 1 Tbsp sliced olives
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 sprinkle chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan alternative
- Small handful grated soy cheese (optional)
- Heat oven to 180C/355F.
- Spread tomato paste over pizza base.
- Add veggies and sausage/bacon, in preferred order.
- Sprinkle with the herbs, olives and parmesan alternative (see recipe on day 5) and add soy cheese if desired.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until veggies are tender, and base is crispy and golden.