‘Meat’ Lovers Pizza
Meat lovers will love this meatless pizza! Wraps or pita bread are a great alternative to traditional pizza bases and are just as tasty.
Serves 1 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 wholemeal wrap for pizza base
- 3 tsp tomato paste
- 1/4 each red and green capsicum/bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/4 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 vegan sausage, sliced
- 1 rasher vegan bacon, sliced (optional)
- 1 Tbsp sliced olives
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 sprinkle chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan alternative
- Small handful grated vegan cheese (optional)
- Heat oven to 180C/355F.
- Spread the tomato paste over pizza base.
- Arrange veggies and sausage/bacon on the base.
- Sprinkle with the herbs, olives and parmesan alternative (see Day 5 recipe) and add vegan cheese if desired.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until veggies are tender, and base is crispy and golden.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!