Green Goodness Noodle Bowl
This is a bowl for your mind, body and soul. Your eyes will sparkle and your mouth will water; this nutritious green goodness noodle bowl truly tastes as good as it looks.
By Coconut Bowls and @nettis_plantbased_dream
- 1 purple sweet potato or regular sweet potato
- 2 portions rice noodles
- 1/4 Romanesco broccoli
- 250g / 8.8oz edamame
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 6 black olives, sliced
- Parsley, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Pinch of pepper
- 100ml / 3.3fl oz oat milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Bake the sweet potato at 250°C / 480F for 20 minutes.
- Cook the rice noodles in water with a pinch of salt for 2 minutes
or according to the instructions. Cook the Romanesco broccoli for 3 minutes and the edamame for 5 minutes.
- Peel the sweet potato and the edamame, and the lemon, olives, parsley
and avocado as you desire.
- For the sauce, blend the sweet potato with nutritional yeast, a pinch of
salt and pepper, oat milk and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
- Pour sauce over the cooked rice noodles and serve in your Coconut
Bowls. Top with the Romanesco broccoli, edamame, lemon, olives, avocado and parsley.
Note: Makes 2 bowls
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
Coconut Bowls are a little piece of tropical paradise that you can bring to your kitchen. See all recipes by Jake