Fig, Vanilla & Cinnamon Smoothie
Lucy's food journal: http://on.fb.me/1v8m90i
- 1 cup (250mL/8½fl oz) commercial plant-based milk or homemade nut milk
- A few ice cubes
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon plus a little extra to garnish
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 large fresh figs or 3 smaller figs (about 150g / 5 1/4 oz) – reserve a slice to garnish
- 1 large frozen or fresh banana
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp raw cacao nibs
- 2 tsp chia seeds
1. Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and turn up the speed to high until well combined
2. Top with a slice of fresh fig and a little extra cinnamon
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!