Easy Vegan Bounty Bites
Delicious Vegan Bounty Bar Bites made with 100% natural ingredients and covered in vegan dark chocolate.
- 2 cups Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Cream
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Vegan Dark or Milk Chocolate (for coating)
- or Vegan Chocolate Coating
- In a mixing bowl, combine Desiccated Coconut, Almond Meal, Maple Syrup, Coconut Oil, Coconut Cream, Sea Salt and Vanilla Extract.
- Mix well until you attain a sticky mixture that can be formed into balls. If your mixture is too dry, add a tiny bit of extra Coconut Cream to it until it comes together. Alternatively, if too dry, add some extra Almond Meal or Desiccated Coconut until the right consistency is attained.
- Shape mixture into balls and place on a parchment lined plate or baking tray.
- Freeze balls for at least 8 hours or if possible, overnight.
- Melt your Chocolate of choice, or prepare your Chocolate Coating recipe and let it cool until thickened.
- Once ready, remove coconut balls from the freezer.
- With the help of a fork, coat each ball with a generous coating of Chocolate or Glaze. Chocolate should harden almost immediately. Repeat with remaining balls.
- Repeat the coating process once more and then decorate with Sea Salt or Desiccated Coconut and then store in the refrigerator.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!
DessertSnacksChristmasValentinesKidsGluten FreeSugar Free
I definitely prefer animals to most human beings, cos I mean, who wouldn't right? See all recipes by Amrita