Easy Cauliflower Wings
These easy Cauliflower Wings by Teri-Ann Carty are the perfect finger food or appetiser when served with Mayo or Ranch.
Serves 4 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 45 mins
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1-2 Tbsp vegan parmesan cheese
- 1-1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegan wing sauce (or BBQ sauce)
- Preheat oven to 210C/425F. Break off florets of cauliflower and place in bowl.
- In medium sized bowl mix everything but vegan wing sauce and whisk to combine. The batter should not be too thick or too thin. You want it to stick to the cauliflower.
- Dip each floret and coat completely shaking off any excess. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Turn and continue baking for 15-20 more minutes until crispy.
- Toss in vegan wing sauce and serve with Vegan Mayo or Ranch.
Have you made this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us - @veganeasy — we can't wait to see it!